Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where have I been?

I knew it had been quite awhile since I last posted anything on my blog, but crikey...since May? What have I been doing? Great question.

May 29th was a little over a month since I had started my new job at Paramount Pictures. As with any job, the first three months were AMAZING. Then the honeymoon ends, it starts getting real. That's totally fine with me. No job, no relationship, no movie, no music, no NOTHING is perfect. It's all about give and take.

It's been a roller coaster of give and take over the past 9 months. I still absolutely love the work I do. I am befuddled by the politics at this establishment. I am tired of the judgement, the assumption, the lack of communication, the insecurities. Sigh

Other than that, this past 9 months has been one of the most challenging financial times of my life. I am finally getting back into a position of being able to "live" again. It's been painful.

Now for some good stuff...Still loving this last season of Dexter, don't miss an episode of Glee, Tara's back, NCIS and NCIS:LA ... they keep me safe every Tuesday, and Project Runway rules my Thursday. I am LOVING television right now.

Staying positive and hoping this year proves to be one of goodness.

Hoping to post monthly from here on out.

Peace

No comments: