Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays

It's been awhile since I've posted. You know how it gets, work, moving, holidays. We had a very nice holiday season this year. Outside of food poisoning the night before Thanksgiving, and spending the next day in bed, all was pretty good. Jason cooked fried turkey dinner and Scott came over to join us. It was all very nice. Jason has, I think, like 4 weeks off from school or something. He's been playing Xbox and World of Warcraft on the computer. He gets bored, but is happy not to go to school. His friend Chris spent a couple of nights and brought his pup. Jason, Peanut, Chris and Boo Boo all had a great time together.

Christmas was uneventful, but very nice. As money was not tight, but non existent this year, it was a very small present opening. lol Jason was in my room at 4:30 am like an 8 year old. We started our present opening at 5:15 and was completed by 5:40. There were naps later.

We then went to dinner with Scott and had a nice time laughing and enjoying our friendship.

Part time job is essentially no longer, so my weekends are now for me. I don't really know what to do. I'm contemplating throwing myself into a workout program. Who knows.

I hope all who read this had a fantastic holiday season. I hope everyone remains healthy, and happy with their chosen life paths and know that each person remains very special to me in their own way.

Love and Peace to all

No comments: